Celebrating π – Trivia Quiz
(NOTE: One of these is SO trivial, I don’t even know the answer – which one?)
- Which letter of the Greek alphabet is π?
- Which of the following is NOT true?
a. There is a movie named PI
b. There is a German car named PI
c. There is a perfume/cologne named PI
- T or F? The Bible uses a value of 3 for π
- How many digits of π are currently known?
- What’s the record for most memorized places of PI?
- Which US city has the Zip Code 31415? (Hint: See today’s PHOTO)
- Who has the phone number 314-159-2653?
- What’s the neatest football cheer involving PI?
- What famous formula uses not only PI, but 4 other important constants as well?(Some people say the five most important constants in math . . .all in the same formula!)