Fairfax, South Dakota
Taken on Oct 9, 2017, on my return trip to my Fairfax, SD Bed & Breakfast – one of my most unique stops on my trip in 2016. (If you have the book, see p. 118. [If not, order it today! 🙂 ] ). Remote and restful!! Check out a couple of other shots of the area, the B&B itself, and the fascinating clouds that day!
1. Last Call for Christmas Book Specials! Act now! You still have time – before Christmas – to take advantage of special Christmas pricing and special Christmas editions of Rollin’ Down the River! Don’t miss this opportunity to find the perfect present for that hard-to-please relative or friend. (You can save up to 25%!) Click the links above to find out more and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
2. Final 2017 Mailing!! This Mailing is the last official mailing of 2017. The Mailings will begin again on January 8, though there may perhaps be an unofficial mailing or two before then.
Since this is the Final Mailing of 2017, we will take this opportunity to wish you and your family a Merry Chrismas, a joyous Holiday Season, and a peaceful and prosperous 2018!!
Krazy Pic 1 If you’re going to exercise, might as well do it with an attitude!! 🙂
Krazy Pic 2 Is this gymnast trying to emulate Superman? He may have unduly influenced the judges’ table!! (It’s hard to know who’s more surprised here!!)
Murphy’s Lesser Known Laws I found these (and other goodies) in Wolf Point, MT this summer, and I’m finally getting around to sharing some of them. Here are some of Murphy’s Lesser Known Laws :-). I’d heard a variation of all of them, but I particularly like the 2nd one – so true!
Calvin’s Letters to Santa! These were first shared a couple of years ago, but they make an encore in time for Christmas. In usual Calvin (& Hobbes) way, these probably form a primer for how not to proceed! 🙂
Car Raffle Tickets Still Available What better Chrismas present than this red 2012 Chevy Camaro convertible?! Get your special price today, and help a great cause, as well!!
Here We Go Again! Once again, a publisher postpones a book release date. Just last week, I was informed that the release of Spitballs from the Back Row will now be in mid-January! (Shall I believe it when I see it?) So on it goes! If you missed them last week, here are excerpts of some early Reviews of the new book. Needless to say, there will be more information to come, and special opportunities to get a copy, probably starting in early, ’18, but let me know if you want me to reserve a signed copy for you, – retail price will be about a third of Rollin’, and you will get the best possible deal.
The BROWN SHOES AWARD Missouri’s Governor, Eric Greitens, succeeded in bullying his wishes onto the State School Board. In this week’s News-Leader column, inspired by an old one-liner from George Gobel, I decided to award him (and others) The Brown Shoes Award.
Quote for the Week
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
Sunrise in the Ozarks
I suspect I post one of these every year or so, but the Universe keeps showing off on chilly mornings this time of year, so I keep taking pics!! Taken on Oct 20, 2017. For 2 other similar views, see SunriseOct17.
From the Ozarks Scenes and Seasons collection.
As we gradually begin to shift our focus from 2017 to 2018, here are some reminders of things that are still happening . . .
1. Upcoming Mailing Schedule The next Photo/Sharing mailing [Dec 11] will be the last officially scheduled mailing of 2017. We have allowed the entire staff [ 🙂 ] here at AfterMath Enterprises to take off the rest of December. The Mailings will begin again on Jan 8 [not 1/1], though there may perhaps be an unscheduled mailing or two, if various changes and/or announcements cannot wait until January.
2. Win the Car! Perhaps the best Christmas present you can give yourself is to WIN THIS 2012 RED CHEVY CAMARO CONVERTIBLE!! Not only are you getting a great (reduced!) price on the raffle tickets, but you’re also helping a good cause! Subscribers have begun to buy tickets and/or packages, but I know more of you want to get on board. Click the link above to learn more, and WIN A CAR for Christmas!!
3. Christmas Book Specials You still have time to take advantage of special Christmas pricing and special Christmas editions of Rollin’ Down the River! Don’t miss this opportunity to find the perfect present for that hard-to-please relative or friend. Click the links above to find out more and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions!